In this system, experienced players can help newbies. After the disciple reach level 41, they now can become mentors.
In short: With this system, someone who is new to the game can get helped by the experienced players to level up. After a mentor's disciple attains level 41 they get 571 rep. points. The disciple will get 200k gold, 49 fairy coins, 300 Reputation Points, 1 Firecracker (A, B, C) which is located in the temporary bag (Alt + D).
|Required Money for|
|Reputation Penalty for|
Disciple Deletion per Mentor's
Only Mentors will get a reputation penalty for deleting a Disciple.
Only Disciples will get a gold penalty for deleting their Mentor.
Only one Mentor is allowed per character.
- A Disciple can delete a Mentor only if they are level 40 or below. For 41 and above, only Mentors can delete Disciples from their list.
- Max Experience Gain from a monster when a character is 9 levels below it, for example, to gain maximum experience from an lv46 Pumpkin Knight the Disciple must be level 37 to obtain the max experience.
- Only level 41 and above characters can get a Disciple.
- Mentors can have four Disciples lower than level 41 but they don't have any limits for higher-level Disciples.
- Mentors can recruit level 1 characters for Disciple but those cannot be invited in a party until the Disciple becomes level 8.
- The Mentor gets reputation points even if the disciple gained a level in a different region.
- Mentors do not gain reputation if the Disciple levels up while the Mentor is offline, Disciples, however, don't suffer any penalty for leveling up while their Mentor is offline.
- Hexalthon is also applicable for faster leveling but costs much and harder because of others leveling.